Focus Business Bank specializes in providing innovative customized banking solutions for individuals.
- Installment loans for the acquisition of automobiles, watercraft, aircraft and recreational vehicles
- Home equity lines of credit
- Personal lines of credit
- Short term loans to improve liquidity
- Commercial real estate loans for the acquisition or financing of commercial real estate.
- Credit and debit cards
- Focus Access Line
- Checking accounts
- Personal money market and savings accounts
- Certificates of deposit
External Resources and Publications
- Click on the link for information about protecting your account from overdraft or bounced check fees.
- The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), Title V of the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008, was signed into law on July 30, 2008. The SAFE Act mandates a nationwide system for licensing and registration of mortgage loan originators. Focus Business Bank is pleased to announce that Steve Snarr (Senior Vice President – NMLS # 473314) and Mayra Marquez (Credit Analyst – NMLS # 491985) are registered mortgage loan originators.
The link below provides access to the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry.